Currently a software designer at Cryptzone, Sweden, responsible for business automation platform. Also developer at NBusy, aiming to deliver an open source, open standard communicator for mobile devices. Worked at TAC Particle Accelerator project for almost two years, in charge of control systems at IR-FEL facility, designing, developing, and deploying control systems hardware, software, and infrastructure as a whole.
Tools: Ninject, xUnit, Moq, Selenium, AutoMapper, jQuery/UI/QUnit, MS SQL Server…
Focus: SOA (WCF), REST (ASP.NET Web API), WebApp (ASP.NET MVC, HTML5, JS)
- Cryptzone Platform (Aug ’11 – Present): Software designer and developer at Cryptzone, responsible for the architecture and the lead development of Cryptzone Platform. Cryptzone Platform is the new cloud based server side platform for all future versions of Cryptzone products. This ambitious project is a full replacement for all separate server components of all Cryptzone products.
- NBusy (Jun ’13 – Present): Open-source project, aiming to deliver an open source, open standard group video call software with HD quality H.264 encoding, and with solid foundation on .NET. NBusy project has accompanying sub-projects:
- NBug (Mar ’11 – Present): An open-source .NET library created to automate the bug reporting process. It automatically creates and sends: bug reports, crash reports with minidump, error/exception reports with stack trace + extended application information.
- TAC Particle Accelerator: Distributed Control Systems (Aug ’09 – Aug ’11): Designed, developed, and deployed control systems software and infrastructure for University of Ankara, Turkish (Particle) Accelerator Center – IR Free Electron Laser facility. Also developed the following sub project at the same time:
- EPICS .NET (Aug ’09 – Aug ’11): EPICS .NET is the Experimental Physics and Industrial Control System for .NET Framework 4.0 and above. This is an open-source, distributed control and computing library.
- T.O.B.B.: Digital Content Management Platform (Mar ’09 – Aug ’09): Designed and developed digital content management platform with a backing load-balanced server cluster for The Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Turkey, as an intern.
- University of Ankara: µController Based Power Supply Unit (Winter ’09): Building a microcontroller based digital DC bench power supply unit, complete with its firmware and desktop control software.
- University of Ankara: Semiconductor Physics
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer: .NET Framework 3.5 (ID: 864401, Access Code: mcpd45kgsv3k)